Monday 13 February 2012

Task 4

I have learnt as a designer
-I have learnt how to use illustrator to an average level.

-I have learn to use InDesign to a beginners level.

-I have experimented with different stocks and have an understanding about stock and the differnece it makes to print.
-I appreciate print and recognise it as a very important part of graphic design

-I have learn how important it is to create design which is informed and has a purpose with relevance.

-I have learnt how to do research in a controlled way which is relevant. Also I have learnt research within graphic design is very important and as a graphic designer I have to be able to inform myself on any subject.

-I have learnt how blog and document my work using blogging. I think this is a big development from using a sketchbook as a main way of documenting work.

-I have learnt the importance of colour and decision to use certain colours need consideration. 

-I have learnt some new skills when printing my work. Small ways of working which make a big difference to printing outcomes. Example checking to make sure the work I want to print will be as vibrant as it can be by checking the work in CMYK.

I have learnt how to design on different formats in different contexts.

I have learnt as a person
-How to manage my time at home in order to function as a normal person. For example washing my clothes.

-I have learnt how to rent a private house and provide correct documentation.

-I have learnt how to manage my money to a certain degree. If I spent far too much one week than the next week will consist of living on roughly 2 pounds a day.

-I have learnt how to manage my work and social life in sync with one another

-I have learnt how to live with other people in one residence

-I have learnt some new cuisine recipes

-I have learnt how to manage a long distant relationships

-I have learnt how to save money buy buying non branded food

No comments:

Post a Comment