Friday 16 November 2012

John Watters - Task 2 (Creative Industries)

A set of tasks.
Make a list of 3 of each of these.

My chosen areas of practice as of now.
  • Editorial
  • Branding and Identity
  • Typography

My main strengths as of now.

  • Creative ideas
  • Contemporary design
  • Enthusiasm and broad interests
  • Branding and Identity


My identified weaknesses as of now

  • I don't produce enough design sheets still. Sometimes I still feel I shy away from using my illustration skills.
  • Not working at the weekends, it just doesn't happen. I get up to late and waste too much valuable time.
  • Budgeting my expenses in and out of college. I try not to look at my bank balance because I fear what I am going to see.

A set of main goals for this year. Wishes.

  • Get a piece of work published wich would be mass produced.
  • Make a significant amount of money for something I designed.
  • Get offered a job or placement in a respected design agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment