Friday 31 May 2013

Creative CV

Concept
The concept is that the stock is seeded paper. By using puns related to the germination, growth of seeds and plants I hope familiarise myself with my chosen studio. 'Help a budding designer branch out'

It's light hearted and hopefully it starts to connote my personality which I think is key to braking down the barriers and forming a relationship.

'This is seeded paper, if you water it, it should grow!' - If I received this I would definitely water it to see the seeds germinate. If a studio followed my instructions it would mean the poster would possibly be in their studio. This means that people would have the chance to see my face and poster.

Format and process
The poster is A3 size and would be sent out in a C5 envelopes once it has been folded down.

I would screen print this as it would probably be the most appropriate method of production.

The back of the poster contains my CV, personal information and a few samples of work.








Here you can see how the seeded paper may look once it has been watered.



No comments:

Post a Comment