Sunday 27 May 2012

Speaking from Experience - Crit Amendments

I made the header which was also an explanation more clear and understandable. I think Finance was a bit confusing. I changed this to Student fiance payments. I also specified graphic design 1st year students.

From the final crit in 'areas for improvement' someone said 'Change the red at the bottom because the numbers are becoming lost' - meaning that the red was clashing with the orange especially when printed because of the printers capabilities, the red wasn't as vibrant as on screen so it was a little lost. I changed the orange to sun yellow. 

Someone said that 'If the dates change on the poster, the poster becomes irrelevant' this is true so I made a set of stickers which would accompany the calender and mean that if the dates for student fiance changed for example the user could simply place a sticker on the calender and amend the old date.



No comments:

Post a Comment